Join us! Life Coaching and Leadership Training
Life Coaching and Leadership Training
28 – 30 August 2019
RDA is an indigenous Lao social enterprise and the training provider agency. RDA Vision is to become a model agency that inspires and empowers rural communities. RDA mission is to facilitate a holistic self-sustaining capacity strengthening and a quality provision of services in community education, environmental health and youth empowerment.
RDA invited two master trainers from Thailand to conduct the Life Coaching and Leadership skill in Laos. The supervisor facing challenge in deep communication among their peers and supervisees. Life Coaching skills developed by Laura Whitworth and Henry Kimsey House. They both later founded the Coaches Training Institution in the United State of American 20 years later. Jeeranun Laipoonswat (Ja) has almost 20 years experiences trained by Spirit in Education Movement (SEM) in Thailand on Training of Trainer program. She was an active learner in Eco Village Design Education at Findhorn Foundation, Scotland. She is a freelance in personal coaching, Facilitator and trainer on the team building and life coaching. Natha Dannonthadharm (Na) was trained by George Lakey since 1999 in Training of Trainer program and trained by Gill Emslie in Awakening Leadership and Process work program. He was being ordained as monk in Deravada Order for four years. He experienced in working as Invitational Facilitator with International Network of Engaged Buddhism (INEB) & Spirit in Education Movement(SEM)
- The staffs are being strengthened with each other through the training process.
- They can get empowerment, encouragement and synergy after the training.
- To ensure participant understands themselves with mutual understanding on the self-esteem.
- To empower and encourage our staffs to gain understanding of leadership in the organization.
- To develop synergy and cooperation among staffs.
- To bring awareness of leadership in organization.
- To understand yourself with value, passion and purpose in life.
- The training will use a participatory method to provide space to everyone on sharing their feeling, opinion, expectation and so on. At the same time, it will open the space to do group reflection and debrief the learning lesson together.
- Day 1: focus on self-awareness and understanding, sharing & caring, trust building through experiential activity, group exercise, listening skills and art therapy work (Feedback, Being and Doing).
- Day 2: focus on cooperation, relationship and synergy among peers (Energy Tracking Chart).
- Day 3: focus on sharing difficulties, speaking as ghost-role, deep awareness what’s going on, power spot and mutual understanding and last part is reflection, evaluation (with partners, small groups) and big group dialogue.
- Maximum of 26 participants will be accepted. This course is suitable for the senior adviser who supervises team members in daily communication. We encourage the learner who active and open mind to participate.
- All participants will responsible for their own accommodation and transportation cost to and from training venue.
- Each participant will have to pay for training fee of LAK2.200.000 (USD250) per person per 3 days. This cost includes training materials, trainer fee, lunch, refreshment, venue and certificate.
- Please send the complete application form to Thepphasone before Thursday 22nd August 2019, at 5pm.
- Please download application here
- Venue: to be confirm
- Thepphasone Chanthavong, Email: email@example.com, Tel&Whatsapp: 020 55592624
- RDA’s office: open 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, Tel: 021 315457