ເຊີນສະໝັກເຂົ້າຮ່ວມ ຝຶກອົບຮົມພາວະຜູ້ນຳ ແລະ ຜູ້ອຳນວຍຄວາມສະດວກ
Empowerment and Self Esteem (Youth group)
23 – 26 August 2019
RDA is an indigenous Lao social enterprise and the training provider agency. RDA Vision is to become a model agency that inspires and empowers rural communities. RDA mission is to facilitate a holistic self-sustaining capacity strengthening and a quality provision of services in community education, environmental health and youth empowerment.
RDA invited two master trainers from Thailand to conduct the Empowerment and Leadership training for young professional who interested in community mobilization and empowerment. Jeeranun Laipoonswat (Ja) has almost 20 years experiences trained by Spirit in Education Movement (SEM) in Thailand on Training of Trainer program. She was an active learner in Eco Village Design Education at Findhorn Foundation, Scotland. She is a freelance in personal coaching, Facilitator and trainer on the team building and life coaching. Natha Dannonthadharm (Na) was trained by George Lakey since 1999 in Training of Trainer program and trained by Gill Emslie in Awakening Leadership and Process work program. He was being ordained as monk in Deravada Order for four years. He experienced in working as Invitational Facilitator with International Network of Engaged Buddhism (INEB) & Spirit in Education Movement(SEM)
- The staffs are being strengthened with each other through the training process.
- They can get empowerment, encouragement and synergy after the training.
- To ensure that all staffs can understand themselves with mutual understanding on the self-esteem.
- To empower and encourage our staffs to gain understanding of leadership in the organization.
- To develop synergy and cooperation among staffs.
- To bring awareness of leadership in organisation.
- To understand yourself with value, passion and purpose in life.
- The training will use a participatory method to provide space to everyone on sharing their feeling, opinion, expectation and so on. At the same time, it will open the space to do group reflection and debrief the learning lesson together.
- Day 1; focus on self-understanding, sharing & caring, trust building through experiential activity, group exercise, listening skills and art therapy work.
- Day 2; focus on value and self-esteem, and communication with compassion.
- Day 3; focus on life process of Biography, deep awareness what’s going on, life purpose and mutual understanding.
- Day4: focus on 3 kinds of Power, leadership of 4 directions and community mobilization and last part is reflection, evaluation (with partners, small groups) and big group dialogue.
- Maximum of 30 participants will be accepted. This course is suitable for the young professional who early working in the community development area. We encourage the learner who active and open mind to participate.
- All participants will responsible for their own accommodation and transportation cost to and from training venue.
- Each participant will have to pay for training fee of LAK 2.300.000 (USD270) per person per 4 days. This cost includes training materials, trainer fee, lunch, refreshment, venue and certificate.
- Please send the complete application form to email email@example.com or submit the hard copy at RDA’s office.
- Application close date on Monday 19th August 2019, at 5pm.
- Please download application here
- Venue: to be confirm
- Bounmany Keopaseuth, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel&Whatsapp: 020 97061452
- RDA’s office: open 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, Tel: 021 315457